1) What are your store hours?
- Monday - Friday 7:00am - 6:30pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 2:30pm
- Sunday CLOSED
2) What is your turnaround time?
- In most cases, if a garment is brought in before 9:00 am Monday through Friday it will be ready by 4:00 pm same day. If it is brought in after 9:00 am the garment(s) will be ready the following day by 4:00 pm.
3) Are you closed for holidays?
- Yes, we are closed on the following holidays:
4) How should I store my clothes?
- Always remove the plastic bag from the garment(s). For moth protection purposes you should keep them in a moth bag, we sell them here in the store. Always clean garments before storing them for the season, even if you think there are no stains- GET IT CLEANED!
5) What makes Dee & Hattie Specialty Cleaners different than any other cleaners?
- We are friendly, knowledgeable, we have a highly experienced staff, and we pay more attention to detail than most.
6) What kind of dry cleaning solvent do you use?
- We use EcoSolve by Chevron-Phillips, its an eco-friendly solvent that is gentle, yet effective on your clothes
7) How long do you keep old orders?
- We have a 30 day policy, however we will give you a call and remind you before we take any actions, so be sure to always give us a good number to contact you.
8) What should I put on my stain?
- Nothing, always bring it to us as soon as possible after the stain occurs. We have better luck at removing any stains if we have the first shot.
9) Does dry cleaning reduce the life of my clothing?
- No, dry cleaning can actually extend the life of your clothes.
10) What are "invisible stains"?
- An invisible stain is a stain you do not see at first, but appears over time in certain conditions. Normally they are caused by oils, drinks or food and eventually turn a yellow or brown color. It is caused by oxidation of the sugars in the stain.
11) Do you offer a pick up and delivery service?
12) Do you offer an in-house charge account?
- Yes, please fill out the required forms and fax them back to us at: 214-361-5493.
- Never put ANYTHING on a stain.
- Bring a garment in as soon as possible.
- Never do at home treatments.
- Do not cut your care labels out.
- Always wash your clothes before ironing or pressing, this can prevent stains from being set in to the fabric.
- Always inform your dry cleaners of any stains and anything you have put on the stain.